Midwest Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwest Wrestling Alliance

Home of the Best Wrestlers in the Midwest

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D~Ryda
Better Than Mullet
Better Than Mullet
D~Ryda

Activity Points : 7

Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda Empty
PostSubject: Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda   Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Maximus
<3
Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda Ut12
Maximus

Activity Points : 187

Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda   Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:54 am

Didn't see this till I was half way through the video on Facebook. I'll just say that you guys did a great job building up tp this match and I hope that your feud will continue to get better. I love sit-downs so thank you for doing one but it did need weapons though the drive-by for the end of it was good. Con-Chair-Toe was nice. Good dragonsgate, wish you had jumped the whole onto the base, that would have been cool. Decent moonsault, but it looked like your head hit him first. Zaq got up way too fast on his comeback. He basically no-sellls all of your moves up to that point by getting up fast. Even though its a comeback, it should take time, build up the crowd, let the heel up first, duck a clothesline or two then start firing back. Drop-toe-hold was pretty, mine are usually bad. reverse sharpshooter was cool. Good Dominik tease with the head shot. A second meet-and-beat? Why? This isn't Davey Richards vs. KENTA. Zaq's working a body part awefully late in the match. Huge no-sell by Mike. Terrible suck-ur-deek lariat, and again with the kicks, this is NOT JAPAN! Finish had good build up and was sick nasty! Best drive-by of the weekend second only to the lighttube one.
Back to top Go down

Zaq Cass vs D~Ryda
Page 1 of 1