Midwest Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwest Wrestling Alliance

Home of the Best Wrestlers in the Midwest

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
backbreaker
The next "PRODIGY" that's right I said it
The next
backbreaker

Activity Points : 90

NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama Empty
PostSubject: NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama   NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Instead of just highlighting one of my favorite matches, I'll do three (all of them one after another, coincidentally)!

1.) NTDW 34: Tom Petty Invitational I
Brock Obama (NTDW Grand Champion) vs Delphi (UBW wrassler) - TPI Finals
This got SOOO over. I loved it. Bailey coming in and attacking us was shoot because he was so pissed we ruined his tournament. Easily one of the proudest moments of my life.

2.) NTDW 36: The Morning After the Night Before
Brock Obama (NTDW Grand CHampion) vs Invisible Super Dragon (fictitious fighter)
The most fun I've ever had in a match (scratch that, Death by LOLZ anybody?). Everyone there was marking so hard.

3.) NTDW 35: Fright Night II
Brock Obama (NTDW Grand Champion) vs Exile (flippy faggot)
Pretty good, but there are some fuck ups. First time since March that I hadn't wrestled in my Obama pants and it felt weird. The three pinfalls and storyline behind this match was one of the best kept secrets in NTDW history (aside from the secret Illuminati group designed to make sure Ben never won the title) and had there been a crowd (aka CCW) there, this would've had MAJOR pop behind it. Regardless, one of my favorite matches and quite possibly the only reason people like to wrestle Dalton.

Back to top Go down
The Prototype
QUEEPS!!!!!
QUEEPS!!!!!
The Prototype

Activity Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama   NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:07 am

Bro, u and i have had a decent set of matches in the past. This match should be there too!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ThePrototypeofTDW
Maximus
<3
NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama Ut12
Maximus

Activity Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama   NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Not in the same league as the others on this page.
Brock, did you notice that when you dropped the flying buttress that you got more serious.... If that's even possible....
Back to top Go down
backbreaker
The next "PRODIGY" that's right I said it
The next
backbreaker

Activity Points : 90

PostSubject: Re: NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama   NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Maximus wrote:

Brock, did you notice that when you dropped the flying buttress that you got more serious.... If that's even possible....

True dat. That was such a silly move. There's no way I could've done it as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama   NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NTDW: (Some of) The Best of Brock Obama
Page 1 of 1