Midwest Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwest Wrestling Alliance

Home of the Best Wrestlers in the Midwest

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir RegalKock III *MV*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir RegalKock III
QUEEPS!!!!!
QUEEPS!!!!!

Activity Points : 37

Sir RegalKock III *MV* Empty
PostSubject: Sir RegalKock III *MV*   Sir RegalKock III *MV* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Not really MWA, but still media nevertheless. Old MV I made for myself. Dig it.

Back to top Go down
Sir RegalKock III
QUEEPS!!!!!
QUEEPS!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sir RegalKock III *MV*   Sir RegalKock III *MV* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 pm

I botched... someone should move my shit to the appropriate place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maximus
<3
Sir RegalKock III *MV* Ut12
Maximus

Activity Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: Sir RegalKock III *MV*   Sir RegalKock III *MV* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:26 am

Its a tribute to a MWA wrestler so it counts. I am super glad that you've taken to working with us in MWA. Your skill and experience are much appreciated. If you had been there day 2 to MWA6, you would have seen how depressed everyone got when we heard you couldn't be there. Hope to see you at 8 in Chicago!
Back to top Go down
Sir RegalKock III
QUEEPS!!!!!
QUEEPS!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sir RegalKock III *MV*   Sir RegalKock III *MV* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks brother, I really appreciate it. I'm hoping that next year will be my year. I'm really hoping to get a better paying job soon and make it to as many shows as possible next year.
Back to top Go down
Justin
DO IT YOU WON'T
DO IT YOU WON'T
Justin

Activity Points : 668

PostSubject: Re: Sir RegalKock III *MV*   Sir RegalKock III *MV* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:10 pm

great vid, what's the name of that song? haha
Back to top Go down
Sir RegalKock III
QUEEPS!!!!!
QUEEPS!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sir RegalKock III *MV*   Sir RegalKock III *MV* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:57 am

"Sir Eagle Cock III" by Taintstick

Taintstick is a band started by the guys at the Jason Ellis show on Faction, which is a channel on Sirius Satellite Radio. Jason Ellis himself is a former professional skateboarder/TV personality that has recently become a radio show host, an MMA fighter, and is currently hosting a show on Fuel TV called "Ellismania" which is based on a yearly show he used to do in Las Vegas where he would book an MMA style card, but with ridiculous gimmick matches. He's kinda the man. Find and download an episode of the Jason Ellis Show if you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir RegalKock III *MV*   Sir RegalKock III *MV* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir RegalKock III *MV*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midwest Wrestling Alliance :: Media :: MWA Media :: Music Videos-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com